The best gift in the world is none other than time.
The time you spend….
- Chatting with your family.
- Accompanying your spouse to the clinic.
- Listening to a troubled friend.
- Having fun with your kids/nieces/nephews.
- Caring for your aging parents.
- Brainstorming a solution to a problem for your boss.
- Walking in the park with your loved ones.
- Attending your child’s birthday party or graduation.
The time you spend….by being there, 100%.
Simple as it is, it CAN mean a lot to your loved ones. Much more than you initially thought it is.
Remember that your time is your life. And nothing beats giving your life as a gift to your loved ones. Most often than not, giving your time (your life) as a gift can mean much much more than giving money, branded goods, or luxury items.
Just make sure that you’re giving it with a sincere heart, and will be there 100% and not half-heartedly. 🙂